The Super Flower Leadex VII Gold 1000 is among the first ATX v3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compatible PSUs from this manufacturer, offering high performance, keeping up with the Leadex models legacy.
Super Flower became known worldwide through its collaboration with EVGA, which brought us products like the legendary G2, P2, and T2 models. There were times when Super Flower led the race in performance and efficiency. Still, it stopped being in the spotlight for several reasons, especially when its exclusive cooperation with EVGA ended. EVGA is now in deep financial problems, and Super Flower is pushing more on selling products under its own name, as Seasonic does, and doesn’t seem to care so much anymore for selling platforms to other brands. I am happy to see Super Flower pushing new products on the market because this manufacturer has potential. We need more players in the field to provide potential buyers with a wider range of options.
The Super Flower Leadex VII Gold 1000 is a high-capacity PSU that meets the ATX v3.0 and PCIe 5.0 requirements. It has compact dimensions, measuring 150mm in depth, and is equipped with a 140mm fan from a brand I had never heard of before. Hong Hua fans, widely used nowadays, might be out of reach for smaller production manufacturers, so SF had to use another brand.
- Manufacturer (OEM): Super Flower
- Max Power: 1000W
- Cybenetics Efficiency: [115V] Cybenetics Platinum (89-91%)
- 80 Plus Efficiency: Gold
- Noise: Cybenetics Standard++ (30-35 dB[A])
- Compliance: ATX v3.0, EPS 2.92
- Alternative Low Power Mode support: Yes
- Power 12V: 1000W
- Power 5V + 3.3v: 100W
- Power 5VSB: 15W
- Cooling: 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan (ZIC ZFF142512D)
- Semi-Passive Operation: Yes (selectable)
- Modular Design: Yes (Fully)
- High Power Connectors: 2x EPS (2x cables), 4x PCIe 6+2 pin (4x cables), 1x PCIe 12+4 pin (600W)
- Peripheral Connectors: 12x SATA (3x cables), 4x 4-pin Molex (single cable)
- ATX/EPS Cable Length: 600/700mm
- Distance between SATA / 4-pin Molex connectors: 150mm
- In-cable capacitors: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 150 mm x 85 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 1.53 kg (3.37 lb)
- Warranty: ten years
3 thoughts on “Super Flower Leadex VII Gold 1000W (SF-1000F14XG) PSU Review”
it looks good. Thanks
Why no inclusion of other atx 3 psus you tested like Msi etc? This doesn’t seem best way to inform users
Different categories, the MSI unit I reviewed is digital and more expensive. I also try to keep the graphs small enough for mobile browsing. I can input 200x PSUs if I wanted, but the graphs wouldn’t be usable.