The Deepcool PX1200G is identical to the Montech Titan Gold 1200W and the Thermaltake GF3 1200W, covered by the same ten-year warranty. It offers ATX v3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compatibility, as the models mentioned above, and has a unique exterior degisn, but is the latter enough to make it preferable?
The Deepcool PX1200G is included in my best ATX v3.0 & PCIe 5.0 PSU picks article.
Deepcool has a long history in cooling products and chassis but also has a good presence in the PSU market with many relevant products in its portfolio. The PX1200G is a new entry in Deepcool’s arsenal, featuring ATX v3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compatibility, and also having a Platinum certification by Cybenetics, which verified its ATX v3.0 compatibility. This unit is ideal for strong gaming systems because of the 1200W max power and 2400W peak for 0.1ms, featuring power-hungry processors like Intel’s i9-13900K(S) and the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and top-performance graphics cards, including the mighty NVIDIA RTX 4090 and AMD’s 7900XTX.
The Deepcool PX1200G has compact dimensions for its capacity, measuring 160mm in length. It only uses Japanese capacitors for increased reliability, and the fluid dynamic fan also plays a role in this.
This is also an ideal PSU for users living on high mountains since Deepcool states that the PX1200G will operate at altitudes up to 5000 meters above sea level. I don’t know how Deepcool thought of that, there might be some climbers in its team, but I found it funny, so I thought to mention it. Marketing at its best!
- Manufacturer (OEM): CWT
- Max Power: 1200W
- Cybenetics Efficiency: [115V] Cybenetics Platinum (89-91%)
- 80 Plus Efficiency: Gold
- Noise: Cybenetics Standard+ (35-40 dB[A])
- Compliance: ATX v3.0, EPS 2.92
- Operating Temperature (Continuous Full Load): 0 – 40°C
- Alternative Low Power Mode support: Yes
- Power 12V combined: 1200W
- Number of 12V rails: 1
- Power 5V + 3.3v: 120W
- Power 5VSB: 15W
- Cooling: 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan (HA13525H12SF-Z)
- Semi-Passive Operation: ✓ (selectable)
- Modular Design: Yes (Fully)
- High Power Connectors: 2x EPS (2x cables), 3x PCIe 6+2 pin (3x cables), 1x PCIe 12+4 pin (600W)
- Peripheral Connectors: 8x SATA (2x cables), 4x 4-pin Molex (single cable)
- ATX Cable Length: 600mm
- EPS Cable Length: 700mm
- 12VHPWR Cable Length: 600mm
- Distance between SATA / 4-pin Molex: 150mm
- In-cable capacitors: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 150 mm x 85 mm x 160mm
- Weight: 1.84 kg (4.06 lb)
- Warranty: ten years
- Stree price (excluding VAT): $270
|Total Max. Power (W)||1200|
One thought on “Deepcool PX1200G PSU Review”
Lmao, gotta love the altitude marketing. I want what their marketing team is having 😂