The Remake of Resident Evil 4, is one of the most anticipated games of 2023. Not without a good reason, of course. The original game was a true hit and with its gameplay tactics redefined Survival Horror Genre. Resident Evil 2 and 3 Remakes was so good, that fans are expecting way more for one of Capcom’s hottest titles. From the official Trailer, characters and design leaks, the Game looks more than promising. Actually, looks pretty amazing.
According to a popular Reddit thread there are newer leaks about the Title. Reddit’s User Street-Extreme 1379 claims that received extra information by a reliable source and decided to share them with other users. As always, these are not officially confirmed, so we should take them with a grain of salt. Fact is that they are interesting and rumors are spreading around the entire community.
So, I decided to reveal them to you, and as always I’d love you to share your thoughts and comments.
Newest RE4 Leaks
- Regenators design is scarier. The first Iron Maiden seems to have an impaled Scientist’s body on it. That’s a scary surprise someone would probably say.
- Del Lagos Boss fight it might be slightly different, as you may use other weapons than the spears, that this time won’t be infinite.
- Ashley is improved. She’s now capable of throwing rocks and using a knife. Also her Castle portion would be expanded.
- Krauser isn’t removed, as it was stated in an older thread. His role might be a bit different as he is not the one who kidnapped Ashley this time. That’s a big relief.
- Salazar has only one Executioner Guard by him. He still would stalk you around the Castle but you won’t be able to kill him. That’s because he will be emerged with Salazar for the Final Salazar Boss Fight.
- Salazar Robot won’t be a remote controlled machine, but instead would be controlled by Las Plagas. Honestly, I don’t know what to think of it.
- Aida won’t have an exclusive scenario, but her role would be expanded in the main story. I feel a bit disappointed. Just a bit.
- Luis would have an expanded story with flashbacks and revealing informations about his relationship with his grandfather, Miguel Serra. That’s a wise decision.
- MiniGun Guy is completely removed from the Game. Come on, Capcom, why? MiniGun Guys are always welcome!
- The two El Gigante removed, also. But there would be one, which is probably the first that we encounter in the Village part.
- There would be an extra Giant Spider Boss. It’s not that I hate spiders, but I would prefer either the MiniGun Guy or the second Executioner Guard, hadn’t been removed.
- The Big Cheese might have a slightly cutout role. Still he would stalk you around the village.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is expected to be launched in March 24, 2023 for PC and Gaming Consoles. It is one of the most anticipated Games of the Year. Some of the Reddit leaks might be just “false positive”, but one thing is sure for me: I am more than hyped for this Game!
But what is your opinion about the Game? As always, feel free to share your thoughts and opinion in the comments section or our Forum.